Some HDR-related projects, tutorials, images, resources:
- HDR image gallery - several HDR images, free to download and use
- LiU Repository of HDR video sequences
- HDR at MPII - HDR-related projects at the Max-Planck-Intitute for Computer Science
- HDR MPEG - backward compatible high dynamic range video encoding
- HDR VDP - visible difference predictor for HDR images
- HDR Labs - HDR blog and many useful resources
- Matlab HDR toolbox - exposure alignment, color space transformations, compression, inverse tone mapping, environment map manipulation, tone mapping operators and more. Accompanies the book "Advanced High Dynamic Range Imaging: Theory and Practice" by Francesco Banterle, Alessandro Artusi, Kurt Debattista, and Alan Chalmers.
- Luminance HDR - GUI application that combines pfstools, pfstmo and pfscalibration (Linux and Windows)
- CVL and cvtool - CVL is a library and cvtool is a command line program for image and data processing using GPU. Since it can read/write pfs-streams, cvtool can be used together with pfstools.
- Radiance package - includes programs for tone mapping, scaling, flipping and rotating HDR images
- HDR Shop 2 - can make HDR images from LDR photographs, taken with different exposures. Some image processing operations are included as well
- OpenEXR - a library for handling OpenEXR files and viewer for HDR images (exrdisplay)
- exrtools - can blur, tone map and convert HDR images in OpenEXR format
- Photogenics HDR - image editing and painting application
- Photosphere - an HDR Photoalbum software for Mac OS X